Use Of Personal Information
Linking To External Sites
Links to other websites are available for your convenience only. The Companies have no control over, do not necessarily endorse, and are not responsible for, the content, advertising, products, services, or other materials on or available from these websites. If you have any questions or concerns regarding a third party website link, please contact Us at email@example.com.
Summary of Privacy Commitment
The Companies will obtain your consent (which may be express or implied depending on the sensitivity of the personal information and will take different forms depending on the circumstances) to collect, use or disclose personal information for certain purposes, which will be summarized for you, at the time of collection, and not for other purposes, except in special situations where consent may not be appropriate. An example of such a special situation would be where We are required by law or regulatory authority to disclose your personal information. The Companies will take appropriate safeguards to protect the security of your personal information in Our control and will take steps to help ensure that your personal information is used only for the purposes for which consent was given. On reasonable notice, subject to certain exceptions, you are entitled to access your personal information or withdraw entirely your consent to be contacted.
Types of Information and Purposes
Credit Card Data And Verification
If you choose to purchase products or services that require a credit card, the Companies and third party credit card processors will collect and use your credit card information only to process the transaction you have made on this Website. For your protection, We do not maintain credit card information on file subsequent to transaction processing. This means that for subsequent transactions, you will be required to re-enter your credit card information. We may ask you to create a password to which We will have access. This is for your protection to protect against error and fraud and to verify your identity.
Managing Our Business
The Companies have taken reasonable measures (physical, organizational and technological) to safeguard against unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information and to safely store your personally identifiable information. However, the Internet is not a secure medium. If you choose to participate or disclose personal information, the privacy of your communications and information can never be guaranteed. The Companies have no control over the practices of others including other websites to which the Website is linked and people who misrepresent their true identities.
Links To Other Websites
Inquiries and Withdrawing Your Consent At Any Time
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) requires us to provide additional privacy-related information to residents of California.
- Identifiers including name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address and email address;
- Information that identifies or is capable of being associated with you, including payment information, social media information, and, if you submit a resume when applying to work for us, information about your employment and employment history;
- Information about products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- If you submit a resume when applying to work for us with information about your education, such education information;
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above reflecting your preferences and characteristics.
- Sharing your personal information for business purposes: we may share the following categories of your personal information with service providers, third parties, business partners, public or government (including enforcement) authorities, creditors, and successors for our business purposes: identifiers, information capable of being associated with you, information about products and services, internet or other electronic activity information (as described above), information related to job applicants (if submitted), and inferences drawn from information about you. As described above, examples of business purposes include performing transactions, registering accounts, managing our relationship with you, and monitoring for security threats and fraud.
- Sharing your personal information for commercial or other purposes: we may share the following categories of your personal information with third parties, business partners, and affiliates in a manner that constitutes a “sale” under California law: identifiers, information capable of being associated with you, information about products and services, internet or other electronic activity information (as described above), information related to job applicants (if submitted), and inferences drawn from information about you. This information may be shared for the following purposes: personalization, analytics, marketing, retargeting, and sales.
California Residents’ Privacy Rights
Subject to certain exceptions and qualifications, as a California resident, you have the right to: (i) request access to your personal information; (ii) request deletion of your personal information; (iii) request information about the personal information about you that we have “sold” (as such term is defined under California law) to third parties within the past 12 months; and (iv) opt-out of the “sale” of your personal information.
- Do Not Sell My Information. To opt-out of the “sale” of your personal information as described in this section, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website at https://www.fifcousa.com/contact-us/. Please include “California Request to Opt-Out” in the subject line.
Exercising other California consumer rights. Should you wish to request the exercise of your other rights as detailed above with regard to your personal information, to the extent required by applicable law, we shall respond to your request to exercise your rights above upon your request submitted in to email@example.com, through our website at https://www.fifcousa.com/contact-us/, or by calling our toll-free number, 1-800-729-4366, and selecting “Option 1” for Consumer Relations. We may need to take steps, including to request additional information from you, to verify your identity. Please indicate in your request that you are a California resident making a “California privacy rights” inquiry.
NOTICE OF RIGHT TO OPT-OUT FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Your right to opt out of the sale of your personal information
To exercise your right to opt out of any other “sales” of your personal information, please use one of the two options below. Once we receive your request for removal, we will remove your personal information from our records unless we have a specific legal requirement to retain it.
- Email request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include “California Request to Opt-Out” in the subject line of your email.
- Website. Please contact us through our website at https://www.fifcousa.com/contact-us/.
- Mail. Please send us a letter to the following address:
- LABATT USA
Attn: Consumer Opt-Out Request
79 Perry Street, Suite 200
Buffalo, NY 14203